The Hub offers various services to the campus :
- Short questions : if you have a simple question about bioinformatics and / or statistics, you can ask your question on this website. A mail is sent to all Hub members and one of them will answer you within a few hours.
- Open desk : come and discuss about your data, your project, your analyses or just about bioinformatics and biostatistics every Tuesday morning from 10 to 12 in room 26-06-06-A. Hub members with complementary fields of expertise will be ready to answer your questions and discuss with you.
- Collaborative projects : if you are starting a project or you are planning experiments and you need advice and / or help in bioinformatics and biostatistics to analyze your data or develop a specific software. Dedicated Hub members can be involved in your project from the beginning.
- Short (less than 2 weeks),
- Medium (less than 3 months) and
- Long. Decisions concerning long projects are taken by the C3BI steering committee that meets every 4 months.