Hub members Have many expertise, covering most of the fields in bioinformatics and biostatistics. You'll find below a non-exhaustive list of these expertise
Searched keyword : Gene prediction
Related people (3)
Emna has joined the C3BI in 2016 and worked actively in the IGDA platform doing research and education. Now, she is also part of the Viral Populations and Pathogenesis Unit (PVP).
Genome assemblySequence analysisProgram developmentData integrationRead mappingLIMSParallel computingGene predictionShotgun metagenomics
After a PhD in informatics on graph analysis (metabolic networks and sRNA-mRNA interaction graphs) at the LaBRI (Université de Bordeaux), I joined the DSIMB team (INTS) for a post-doc on structural modeling. Then, I performed a second post-doc at Metagenopolis – INRA Jouy-en-Josas, where I was initiated to the analysis of metagenomic data. I was recruited at the HUB in 2015, and since I pursue the development of methods dedicated to the treatment of metagenomic data by combining either the treatment of sequencing data, the statistics, the protein structural modeling and the graph analysis.
AlgorithmicsClusteringGenome assemblyGenomicsMetabolomicsModelingNon coding RNASequence analysisStructural bioinformaticsTargeted metagenomicsDatabaseGenome analysisBiostatisticsProgram developmentScientific computingDatabases and ontologiesExploratory data analysisData and text miningIllumina HiSeqComparative metagenomicsRead mappingIllumina MiSeqSequence homology analysisGene predictionMultidimensional data analysisSequencingShotgun metagenomics
- Targeted search of specific commensals in 16S databases(Pamela SCHNUPF - Molecular Microbial Pathogenesis) - In Progress
- Microbiota dysbiosis in human colon cancer(Iradj SOBHANI - Other) - Pending
- Environmental and human surveillance of polioviruses, VDPVs, and other enteroviruses in Madagascar and the impact during the switch from tOPV to bOPV(Patsy POLSTON - Biology of Enteric Viruses) - In Progress
Graduated in “Structural Genomics and Bioinformatics”, I mainly worked during almost 6 years at the Genoscope (CEA) in the LABGeM team, within the microbial annotation platform MicroScope. I specifically focused on functional annotation and microbial metabolic pathways prediction and reconstruction, through pipeline implementation, database modeling and web interface development. Broadly, interactions in the MicroScope platform allowed me to tackle the whole annotation process: from genome assembly and gene prediction to network reconstruction. I also performed several comparative genomics analyses. As a member of the “Hub team”, I now take part to various projects, linked to HTS data, on different subjects (lncRNAs and stem cells, HIV integration and DNA structure, Ribosomal protein genes and genome evolution, Natural Antisense Transcripts in compact genomes…).
Data managementGenomicsSequence analysisWeb developmentDatabaseGenome analysisDatabases and ontologiesOrthology and paralogy analysisRead mappingSequence homology analysisGene prediction
- Genomic DNA sequencing of Burkholderia ambifaria Q53 strain isolated from peanut rizospheric soil(Mathilde BEN ASSAYA - Structural Microbiology) - In Progress
- Comparative genomics of Helicobacter pylori bismuth resistant strains(Hilde DE REUSE - Helicobacter Pathogenesis) - Pending
- Sequence analysis of Mycobacterium marinum mutants(Mena CIMINO - Department of Genomes and Genetics) - In Progress