Hub members Have many expertise, covering most of the fields in bioinformatics and biostatistics. You'll find below a non-exhaustive list of these expertise
Searched keyword : Grid and cloud computing
Related people (3)
After a PhD in Biology in 2011 on population genetics and phylogeography on amazing little amphipods (Crangonyx, Crymostygius) at the University of Reykjavik (Iceland), I pursued my interest in Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Biology in various post-docs in Spain (MNCN Madrid, UB Barcelona). During this time, I investigated transcriptomic landscapes for various non-model species (groups Conus, Junco and Caecilians) using de novo assemblies and participated in the development of TRUFA, a web platform for de novo RNA-seq analysis. In July 2016, I integrated the Revive Consortium and the Epigenetic Regulation unit at Pasteur Institute, where my main focus were transcriptomic and epigenetic analyses on various thematics using short and long reads technologies, with a special interest in alternative splicing events detection. I joined the Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Hub in January 2018. My latest interests are long reads technologies, alternative splicing and achieving reproducibility in Bioinformatics using workflow managers, container technologies and literate programming.
Data managementData VisualizationSequence analysisTranscriptomicsWeb developmentGenome analysisProgram developmentExploratory data analysisSofware development and engineeringGeneticsEvolutionRead mappingWorkflow and pipeline developmentPopulation geneticsMotifs and patterns detectionGrid and cloud computing
HumanInsect or arthropodOther animalAnopheles gambiae (African malaria mosquito)Mouse
- Build a software to decipher Gephyrin alternative transcripts obtained with long read sequencing(allemand ERIC - Epigenetic Regulation) - In Progress
- Transcriptomics of Anopheles – Plasmodium vivax interactions towards identification of malaria transmission blocking targets(Catherine BOURGOUIN - Functional Genetics of Infectious Diseases) - In Progress
- Mapping of Enhancers from transcriptome data(Christian MUCHARDT - Epigenetic Regulation) - In Progress
Data managementMachine learningStatistical inferenceScientific computingExploratory data analysisSofware development and engineeringParallel computingNeuroimaging and computational neuroscienceGrid and cloud computing
After a Master degree in Genome Analysis and Molecular Modeling at Denis Diderot University, I did a PhD in NMR / bioinformatics at Denis Diderot University, where I worked on the development and use of a software named DaDiModO which uses SAXS data and RDC/NMR data to calculate models of structural proteins. After a postdoc aiming to adapt ARIA software to allow execution on computing grid in the Structural Bioinformatic Team at Institut Pasteur in collaboration with IBCP, I joined CIB/DSI Team where I was responsible for the development of bioinformatics projects and the deployment, maintenance and evolution of the Pasteur Galaxy server. I joined the Hub/C3BI team in 2017 as research engineer where I’m involved in several projects such as structural bioinformatics, softwares and web development. I am also in charge of the maintenance of the Galaxy Pasteur instance.
Data managementStructural bioinformaticsDatabaseProgram developmentScientific computingDatabases and ontologiesGrid and cloud computing
- basic alignment/visualisation pipeline(Pablo NAVARRO - Epigenetics of Stem Cells) - In Progress
- Track Analyzer(Arthur MICHAUT - Morphogenesis Regulation In Higher Vertebrates) - In Progress
- Implementation of the ViroScreen workflow in Galaxy(Laurent DACHEUX - Lyssavirus Dynamics and Host Adaptation) - In Progress