Hub members Have many expertise, covering most of the fields in bioinformatics and biostatistics. You'll find below a non-exhaustive list of these expertise
Searched keyword : LIMS
Related people (3)
Emna has joined the C3BI in 2016 and worked actively in the IGDA platform doing research and education. Now, she is also part of the Viral Populations and Pathogenesis Unit (PVP).
Genome assemblySequence analysisProgram developmentData integrationRead mappingLIMSParallel computingGene predictionShotgun metagenomics
Data managementSequence analysisStructural bioinformaticsDatabaseProgram developmentScientific computingLIMS
- Common and phylogenetically widespread coding for peptides by bacterial small RNAs – Follow up of a project regarding its journal review(Benno SCHWIKOWSKI - Systems Biology) - Closed
- A novel MacSyFinder module for detection of bacterial capsule systems on the future Galaxy platform.(Eduardo ROCHA - Microbial Evolutionary Genomics) - Closed
- Development of a web application and new functionalities for the maintenance and curation of iPPI-DB(Olivier SPERANDIO - Center for Innovation and Technological Research) - Closed
After a PhD in biochemistry of the rapeseed proteins, during which I developed my first automated scripts for handling data processing and analysis, I join Danone research facility center for developing multivariate models for the prediction of milk protein composition using infrared spectrometry.
As I was already developing my own informatics tools, I decided to join the course of informatic for biology of the Institut Pasteur in 2007. At the end of the course I was recruited by the Institute and integrate the unit of “génétique des interactions macromoléculaires” of Alain Jacquier. Within this group, I learn to handle sequencing data and I developed processing and analysis tools using python and R. I also create a genome browser and database system for storing, retrieving and visualizing microarray data. After 8 years within the Alain Jacquier’s lab, I join the Hub of bioinformatics and biostatistics as co-head of the team.
ClusteringData managementSequence analysisTranscriptomicsWeb developmentDatabaseGenome analysisProgram developmentScientific computingExploratory data analysisData and text miningIllumina HiSeqRead mappingLIMSIllumina MiSeqHigh Throughput ScreeningMultidimensional data analysisWorkflow and pipeline developmentRibosome profilingMotifs and patterns detection
- SHERLOCK4HAT - WP1.1(Brice ROTUREAU - Group: Trypanosome transmission) - In Progress
- Remettre les servers Genolist comme LegioList, TuberclListe, Colibri etc en service(Carmen BUCHRIESER - Biology Of Intracellular Bacteria) - Closed
- Identification of eukaryotic 5'UTRs(Arnaud ECHARD - Membrane Traffic and Cell Division) - Closed