Hub members Have many expertise, covering most of the fields in bioinformatics and biostatistics. You'll find below a non-exhaustive list of these expertise
Searched keyword : Targeted metagenomics
Related people (2)
After a PhD in informatics on graph analysis (metabolic networks and sRNA-mRNA interaction graphs) at the LaBRI (Université de Bordeaux), I joined the DSIMB team (INTS) for a post-doc on structural modeling. Then, I performed a second post-doc at Metagenopolis – INRA Jouy-en-Josas, where I was initiated to the analysis of metagenomic data. I was recruited at the HUB in 2015, and since I pursue the development of methods dedicated to the treatment of metagenomic data by combining either the treatment of sequencing data, the statistics, the protein structural modeling and the graph analysis.
AlgorithmicsClusteringGenome assemblyGenomicsMetabolomicsModelingNon coding RNASequence analysisStructural bioinformaticsTargeted metagenomicsDatabaseGenome analysisBiostatisticsProgram developmentScientific computingDatabases and ontologiesExploratory data analysisData and text miningIllumina HiSeqComparative metagenomicsRead mappingIllumina MiSeqSequence homology analysisGene predictionMultidimensional data analysisSequencingShotgun metagenomics
- Regulation of nasopharyngeal microbiome in normal healthy individuals(James DI SANTO - Innate Immunity) - Pending
- Changes in cellular pathways during SARS-CoV-2 infection upon drug treatment(Bjoern MEYER - Viral Populations and Pathogenesis) - Pending
- Identification, structural and functional analyses of peptides from SARS-Cov2 binding with high affinity to MHC-E and impact on NK cell responses in SARS-Cov2 infection(Huot NICOLAS - HIV, Inflammation and Persistence) - Pending
After a diploma of statistician engineer from the Ensai (Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Analyse de l’Information) and a Ph.D in applied mathematics in the Statistics & Genome lab (AgroParisTech), I worked as a developer for the XLSTAT software. I have implemented some statistical methods such as mixture models, log-linear regression, mood test, bayesian hierarchical modeling CBC/HB, … Then I worked as a head teacher in statistics for one year. I was recruited in the Bioinformatic and biostatistic hub of the C3BI (Center of Bioinformatics, Biostatistics and Integrative Biology) in 2014, I am in charge of the statistical analysis and the development of R/R shiny pipelines.
Machine learningStatistical inferenceTargeted metagenomicsBiostatisticsApplication of mathematics in sciencesStatistical experiment design
- Validation of interactions between SARS-CoV-2 proteins and cellular proteins(Guillaume DUGIED - Molecular Genetics of RNA Viruses) - Pending
- Transcriptional profiling of the innate immune response of human fibroblasts of the LabEx Milieu interieur collection: interindividual variability and response to infection(Brigitte DAVID-WATINE - Photonic BioImaging (UTechS PBI)) - Pending
- Induction of highly efficient HIV-specific CD8+ T cell responses(ASIER SAEZ-CIRION - HIV, Inflammation and Persistence) - In Progress
Related projects (4)
The gastrointestinal tract of humans is colonized by hundreds of microbial species, - bacteria, archaebacterial, fungi, protozoa and viruses -, collectively named the gut microbiome. The intestinal commensal bacteria have an important role in metabolic processes and contribute to colonization resistance against intestinal pathogens. Fungi are usually considered to be a minor component of the global microbiome. However, the mycobiome (fungal component of the entire microbiome) has been in fact little studied particularly with regards to its relationships with the other components of the microbiome. Fungi could be important players of the microbiome because some fungal species are able to proliferate in response to diet or during dysbiosis due to antibiotic treatment or gut inflammation. The aim of this project is to investigate the effect of specific antibiotics (primarily anti-Gram negative bacteria antibiotic) on the gut mycobiome. More specifically, we will examine the impact of cefotaxime and ceftriaxone, 2 antibiotics with same antimicrobial spectra but different rates of biliary elimination, on the changes in fungal communities.
Bacteria analysis of fecal samples by 16S sequencing has provided a wealth of information for the distribution of bacterial species in both health and disease conditions. When looking at bacterial com
Assessing the role of gut microbiota in spondyloarthritis patients and impact of anti-TNF treament on its composition
Our hypothesis is that gut microbiota could define predictive markers of response and tolerance to biologics. A. Preliminary results: gut bacteria predicting response to TNF blockers. A proof-of
Cepia mass produces two species of Anopheles mosquitoes for research teams studying malaria. The aim of this project is to assess 1) whether or not the compostion of the bacterial microbiota fluctuate