Searched member : Christophe MALABAT
After a PhD in biochemistry of the rapeseed proteins, during which I developed my first automated scripts for handling data processing and analysis, I join Danone research facility center for developing multivariate models for the prediction of milk protein composition using infrared spectrometry.
As I was already developing my own informatics tools, I decided to join the course of informatic for biology of the Institut Pasteur in 2007. At the end of the course I was recruited by the Institute and integrate the unit of “génétique des interactions macromoléculaires” of Alain Jacquier. Within this group, I learn to handle sequencing data and I developed processing and analysis tools using python and R. I also create a genome browser and database system for storing, retrieving and visualizing microarray data. After 8 years within the Alain Jacquier’s lab, I join the Hub of bioinformatics and biostatistics as co-head of the team.
- #14328 : SHERLOCK4HAT - WP1.1 (Brice ROTUREAU - Group: Trypanosome transmission) - In Progress
- #13128 : Remettre les servers Genolist comme LegioList, TuberclListe, Colibri etc en service (Carmen BUCHRIESER - Biology Of Intracellular Bacteria) - Closed
- #12261 : Identification of eukaryotic 5'UTRs (Arnaud ECHARD - Membrane Traffic and Cell Division) - Closed
- #8788 : Super-resolution imaging and reconstructions of human cell chromosome architecture (Xian HAO - Imaging and Modeling) - In Progress
- #7437 : Utilize mouse models to study infection by HIV-1 (Valentina LIBRI - Center for Translational Science) - Closed
- #7409 : Development of top-down proteomics for clinical microbiology (Julia CHAMOT-ROOKE - Structural Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics) - In Progress
- #6701 : Identification of Tac4 mRNA targets (Micheline FROMONT-RACINE - Genetics of Macromolecular Interactions) - Awaiting Publication
- #6040 : Deconvolution of synthetic chromosomes in 3D (Romain KOSZUL - Spatial Regulation of Genomes) - Pending
- #2391 : gRNA library design (Pablo NAVARRO GIL - Epigenetics of Stem Cells) - Awaiting Publication
- #2309 : Mapping of research themes and fields of expertise available in the Institut Pasteur international Network (Arnaud FONTANET - Epidemiology of Emerging Diseases) - In Progress
- #2277 : Transcriptome of Human sperm (Dumargne MARIE-CHARLOTTE - Human Developmental Genetics) - Closed